Sections in this article
The Price Calculator calculates the estimated shipping charge that will be incurred on shipping the order on the basis of the details mentioned below.
To get the estimated shipping rates you will need to enter the following details:
- Pick up Pincode: Your pick up warehouse pincode
- Delivery Pincode: Customer’s delivery pincode
- Order Type: Type of the order- Prepaid or COD or Reverse
- Dimensions: Length, Breath, Height of your shipment in centimeters (cm)
- Weight: Total weight of your shipment in kilogram (kg)
- Invoice Value: Total invoice value of the shipment in Rupees. Only required in case of COD order type.
Once you enter these information and click the button Get Pricing, the price calculator will give the estimated shipping charge for your shipment for all the modes.
You can also check out the rate card on the Price Calculator page itself.
Alternatively, you can go to Price Calculator from the left navigation menu on Shyplite Panel.
If you have any questions that are not addressed, please feel free to reach Shyplite Support.