Sections in this article
- How to add multiple users with different roles?
- What all features will be accessible by the users and how will the given role function?
Follow the below steps to add multiple users with different roles:
- On the left navigation pane, click on the Profile icon and go to the ‘Masters’ page
- Navigate to the ‘Users’ tab. Here, you can add or edit the users’ list and their functions
- Click on Add New User button
- Fill in the user details and select a role for each user, then click on Add button.
What all features will be accessible by the users and how will the given role function?
The following table lists the features that the users can access as per the given role:
- On adding a user with Admin role, he will have the access to all the features available, same as the parent account has.
- On adding a user with Operations or Finance role, users will have only limited access to their respective areas of work.
- A maximum of 20 users can be added to your account. You can disable or delete a user anytime. Once deleted or disabled, the user will be logged out and will no longer be able to login to the account. Please note that a disabled user can be enabled again anytime but not a deleted user.
- An edit option is also given if you want to edit the user’s role, contact or name anytime after user creation.
- On successful creation of a user, he will receive his login credentials (Email, Password and Login URL) on email, which he can use to login to the Shyplite Account.
- Provision to add the user password manually has also been given, which you can use as per your convenience. Just enable the toggle button, and enter the user’s password manually.
- A user can change his login password anytime from the Profile Settings.
If you have any questions that are not addressed, please feel free to reach Shyplite Support. Enjoy and Happy Shipping!