Sections in this article
- How Can I Schedule Pickup for My Orders?
- What is the Pickup Cut Off Timing?
- What are the Documents Required During Pickup?
- Why a Manifest is Required?
- What to Do When Your Order is Picked But Tracking is Not Updated?
Pickup gets scheduled automatically as per your order booking time. If you book the order before 12 pm, pickup gets scheduled for the same day. If you book the order after 12 pm, pick up will be scheduled on the next day.
If you book the order before 12 pm, pickup gets scheduled for the same day. If you book the order after 12 pm, pick up will be scheduled on the next day.
You need to keep the following handy during pickup:
- Packed order with shipping label pasted on it.
- Two copies of the manifest.
- A copy of the invoice (applicable in case of FedEx carrier).
A manifest is a proof that you have handed over your orders to the carrier. We advise you to download the manifest and print two copies and get both signed by the pickup person and handover a copy for his record and keep the other copy for your record.
Click Here to learn the steps to download a manifest.
Signed manifest acts as the proof of pickup for the orders which have been picked up but still showing as booked. Please share the signed manifest copy on Shyplite Support.
If you have any questions that are not addressed, please feel free to reach Shyplite Support.