Sections in this article
- When Will I Get The COD Amount For My Orders?
- What is COD Due and COD Expected?
- Would The Shipment Charges Will Be Deducted From The COD Amount?
- How To Make Sure of Hassle Free COD Remittance?
- Where Can I See the COD Remittance History?
- Do You Have an Early COD Option?
We remit the COD amount on every Wednesday. Please note we remit the amount when we receive it from the carrier which generally takes 7-15 days after delivery of the order.
- COD Due: COD Due is the total amount of the COD delivered orders.
- COD Expected: COD Expected is the total amount which would be remitted to you in the next remittance cycle.
No, you will receive the full amount same as the declared total value of an order and there will be no deduction in the COD remittance.
Check the mentioned below list to get a hassle free COD remittance:
Make sure your Bank details are updated in your Shyplite panel in which you want the amount to get remitted.
- If you have not updated your bank details yet, please follow the steps to add the bank details.
- Go to COD Page.
- Add your account details.
- Verify the amount you have received.
- On successful amount verification, your bank details will be saved.
- It will be further reviewed and activated by support team for COD remittance.
- Make sure you have positive Usable Balance.
- Make sure that you do not have any unpaid invoices.
- On the left navigation screen, click on COD Page.
- Enter the Profile Password.
- In case your profile password is not set, it will prompt you to set the profile password first.
- In case you forgot your profile password, click on “Forgot Your Password”on COD Page to reset the same.
- You would be able to check the COD remittance date, UTR No.(transaction number) and would be able to download the list of orders for which COD is remitted in any particular transaction.
Currently, we do not offer an early COD. In case you have any special requirement, please reach out to Shyplite Support.
If you have any questions that are not addressed, please feel free to reach Shyplite Support.