- Account Balance: Account balance is the overall balance of your Shyplite Account.
- Positive account balance reflects your advance balance.
- Negative account balance reflects you need to make the payment.
Unbilled Amount: The Unbilled Amount is the total of the estimated amount of the booked and unbilled orders.
- Usable Balance : Usable balance is the balance which is available for the order booking.
- Positive usable balance reflects the amount which is available for booking of orders.
- Negative usable balance reflects that you need to recharge your account to continue booking the orders.
If you have any questions that are not addressed, please feel free to reach Shyplite Support.