Sections in this article
Click Here to go to Shyplite Shopify App
Click on Add App button.
You may be prompted to login to your Shopify Store if you are not already logged in. Login to continue.
On login, you will be redirected to the app installation page. Click on Install App button to continue.
On clicking Install App button, you will be redirected to the Shyplite Panel. You may be prompted to login to your Shyplite Account if you are not already logged in. Login to continue.
After login, go to Shopify Connector Page Settings.
You can see your store URL and the app status as “Installed”.
Get Orders option will get enabled by default.
We are all set to import your shopify orders now, please monitor for order import.
Note: Old orders will be imported in the next import cycle which will run in about 2 hours.
- Real Time Order Import
- We import orders on Shyplite panel as soon as they are placed at your store which allows you to process them immediately.
- Please note, by default we only import the orders which are unfulfilled.
- Please make sure that Get Orders is enabled on your on Shopify Connector Settings
- Automatic Order Fulfillment
- On downloading a manifest for an order on Shyplite panel, it automatically updates the order status to fulfilled and update the carrier name and tracking number on your shopify store.
- Tracking Email Notification to Customers
- As soon as the your order status gets fulfilled, it triggers an email notification to your customer with tracking details.
- You can enable this option by enabling Email Notification on Shopify Connector Settings.
- Inventory Re-stock on Order Cancellation
- When you mark an order as RTO Received, the respective order will be cancelled and full inventory will be restocked at your Shopify store.
- You can enable this option by enabling Cancel ON RTO-Received on Shopify Connector Settings.
If you have any questions that are not addressed, please feel free to reach Shyplite Support.