Sections in this article
Login to Admin of your magento website and click on System » Integrations to access the integrations page.
Click on Add New Integration.
- Please fill the details as mentioned below:
- Name: Shyplite
- Password: Your Magento Admin Password
- Leave all the other field empty
Click on the API tab, select the Magento resources the integration can access, select Sale Permissions from the list.
Click Save to save your changes and return to the Integrations page.
Click the Activate link in the grid that corresponds to the newly-created integration.
After creating the integration, please copy the Access Token and Site URL and paste it on Magento Connector Settings Page.
Enable Get Orders to allow order import from Magento to Shyplite panel.
By default we import the orders with the status “pending” to Shyplite. If you want to import other statues from your channel please add the same in import status field.
By enabling Cancel ON RTO-Received, the respective order will cancel at your WooCommerce store once its marked as RTO-Received in Shyplite.
Click on Update to save the Settings.
- Your magento store has been integrated with Shyplite, please monitor for order import.
Note: Old orders will be imported in the next import cycle which will run in about 20 minutes.
- Automatic Order Import
- We import orders on Shyplite panel from magento in every 15 minutes.
- Please make sure that Get Orders is enabled on your Magento Connector Settings
- You can add the Import Status according to your requirement.
- Automatic Order Fulfillment
- On downloading a manifest for an order on Shyplite panel, it automatically updates the order status to fulfilled and update the carrier name and tracking number on your Magento store.
- Inventory Re-stock on Order Cancellation
- When you mark an order as RTO Received, the respective order will be cancelled and full inventory will be restocked at your Magento store.
- You can enable this option by enabling Cancel ON RTO-Received on Magento Connector Settings.
If you have any questions that are not addressed, please feel free to reach Shyplite Support.